- Delivery Process
- Upon confirmation of payment for the order (“Order/s”) placed by the Customers, the Company directly ships the Products from our own or third-party warehouses/stores or offices from various points in India.
- Your Orders are inspected thoroughly before shipment to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- At present the Company ships only in serviceable Pin Codes across India.
- Packaging of Orders
- We take optimum care while packing the products to ensure that it reaches to the Customers in a good shape and form.
- In the event if the Customers receive damaged and/or expired Product(s), then kindly refer to the Return and Refund Policy.
- Order Tracking and Delivery Timeline
- Order deliveries shall be made by our own staff or third-party courier and logistics partners or postal services (collectively referred to as “Delivery Partners”).
- After the Orders are shipped, the Customers shall be issued a tracking ID against their Order. The Customers can track their Orders by visiting the website of our Delivery Partners.
- The Orders are shipped within 3 (three)days (excluding Sundays and public holidays) of confirmation and delivered within 3 (three) to 7 (seven) working days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)from the date of shipment of such Orders. The Customers shall be duly communicated in case of any such delay.
- The Customers must note that all the timelines are provided on an assumption basis and could change due to unforeseeable circumstances.
- Shipping Charges
- The shipping charges varies in accordance with the dimension, height, weight, and location of delivery of the Orders. The Customers can view the levied shipping charges upon checkout.
- Bulk Orders
- Bulk Orders can be placed offline through the support contact details mentioned on our Website and any further communication regarding its shipping and delivery shall be separately communicated to the Customers via email or such other forms of electronic communication by the support personnel of the Company.
- Delivered and Undelivered Orders
- On delivery of the Order, our Delivery Partner may ask for a signature or any other verification procedure which the Customer must comply with. The Company shall bear no liability or responsibility for such verification being done by a person other than the Customer. Further, since the transactions are authorized by the Customer placing the Order, we do not take responsibility for incorrect addresses provided at the time of placing such Order.
- Our Delivery Partners shall deliver the Orders on best effort basis, however, in case they are unable to deliver the same, the Orders shall be returned to the Company and the return or refund option shall be given to the Customers in accordance with the terms of the Return and Refund Policy of the Company.
- For any dispute regarding delivery, shipment, tracking ID, and the like, Customers can email our customer support at email@example.com.